Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweet Red Wine

I had a friend come visit me last night and read my tarot..the cards point to new projects in my life,basically all of the 13 or so I pulled talked about this..new projects..the theme was "New".

If you havent tried Red Cat wine I suggest you do..its super delish with Vegan Artichoke Dip (which michelle dipped her cheese in lol)

Here is the recipe I used..


Easy Vegan Artichoke Dip

Ingredients:

2 cans of artichoke hearts
2 tablespoon soy cream cheese
4 tablespoon vegan mayonaise (I prefer veganaise)
vegan parmesean cheese


Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 375F degrees. Drain artichoke hearts from can, cut into small pieces, and place into a baking dish. Add vegan mayonaise and soy cream cheese, and stir everything together. The artichokes should be coated thoroughly to prevent drying when baking in the oven. Sprinkle vegan parmesean cheese on top. Place dish in oven for 20-30 minutes until hot.
We used crackers for dipping..yum !

I love having a friend that you dont have to see or talk to everyday and the energy between you always stays the same or gets wiser and more magical as it has with us over the years.
We laughed found out our futures and made another memory..just what I needed..so thanks Michelle : )

This is my second Sunday and it was sort of a dreary rainy day but the birds chirped anyway and life moved along ,time does not stop or stand still because of any feeling or circumstance..and this I am learning thanks to sweet red wine and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment