Monday, January 31, 2011

11 more to go..

Below is the "New Year" letter I sent to friends.I welcomed the ending of 2010 ,I was exhausted with grief and wanted to begin the year "saying whats in my heart" as the letter states ,I felt if I opened my heart I could walk away from the worst year of my life into the beaming sunshine of a brand new life.

So far my 2011 has not literally beamed with sunshine,we are experiencing one of the snowiest winters on record here in NY but I have been happy,busy and hopeful.

I'm ready for the next 11 months and that beaming sunshine


Happy 2011 !!!!!


If I had looked into my future last new years eve and saw this past year I would have hid in a cave until it was all over, but in many ways I am happy I didn't see it all coming.

I have learned that the most wisdom comes from the situations when you feel like nothing worse could possibly happen, and then it does.



The best gift I have ever received was the letter my Ma left for my family and I (she left one to each of us) to read after her passing.

That letter inspired me to start 2011 off by writing my own letter to the people I love so that whatever this new year brings, I begin it by saying what’s in my heart.

You my friend are in my heart and its because of the spectacular memories we have made that I want to make more with you.

I hope to end 2011 by saying “that was my best year ever” and I hope the same for you, I hope to be part of the memories you make and would be honored to have you be a part of mine.


So Happy New Year and from the words of Eddie Vedder


Feel the air up above ,Oh pool of blue sky.


Fill the air up with Love, All black with starlight.


Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones


See the path cut by the moon for you to walk on ...




Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment