Sunday, September 11, 2011

Harvest Moon

I think I have been kidding myself lately. As summer comes to a close and the leaves begin to flutter about with the apple scented wind,I am kind of sad. I adore Autumn,I wait for it all year,I always have and yet as it begins to grace the earth in its crimson magic,I am feeling more and more dismal.
I think it may pass and I suppose its symbolic of the seasons,as summer ends the harvest begins,we now reap what we have sown. I believed I have sown good tidings except I have ignored the ever present flicker of grief lately,as the leaves fall off the tree's,I need to allow the tears to fall so as to reap the goodness that only a cleansing can give.

The Harvest Moon dances in the sky tonight and year after year I believe it becomes more enchanting,it is and will always be my favorite moon.

http://youtu.be/KPURzgM14SM



No comments:

Post a Comment